Hot Dogz Luxury Boarding Suites for Dogs
The successful applicant must agree to 1 yr employment commitment and have reliable transportation. – Drivers license is require.
– Assist with the daily care of animals in the kennel
– Feed and provide water to animals according to their specific needs
– Clean kennels and maintain a clean and sanitary Environment
– Walk dogs and provide exercise and playtime
– Administer medications as directed by veterinary staff
– Monitor the health and behavior of animals and report any concerns to the supervisor
– Assist with grooming tasks such as bathing and brushing -nail trims.
Keep working areas clean at all times.
– Previous experience working with animals is preferred but not required
– Ability to handle and restrain animals safely and compassionately
– Knowledge of basic animal care and behavior
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Strong customer service skills to interact with pet owners
Please note that this position may require heavy lifting at times.
If you are passionate about working with animals and providing excellent care, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Kennel Assistant!
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.ca.