February 27, 2020 at 4:59 pm #3628BugBossKeymaster
Howdy new Member!
What is this Group for?
This Group allows it’s Members to learn more about the career, while having fun interacting. We would like to encourage you to interact as much as possible, especially with members from other countries. Regular and open interaction will help you learn about how other countries or cultures work with animals, especially those that you might be working with.
What are all the TABS for?
The place where you will see the latest updates of what is happening within the Group.
This is the chat room of the Group. New topics are displayed in green, and you can read the info under a Topic by clicking on its name. You can also easily reply to the topic (or to other replies) just under it. You may also create your own new Topics, if you think you have something important to share, and want to start a conversation.
This Tab shows the events that are connected to this Group, and they are posted by the Group Admin. The events will show information, such as what the event is called, where it is being held, and dates, so that you may take part in them, if they are in your country. Events are added by Universities, Colleges and Animal Organizations.
A list of all the OZT Members who have joined this Group.
You are welcome to invite friends to join the Group.
We have added this section to allow Members to post and talk about their favorite or interesting animal photos and songs (doesn’t need to be about animals). You may create a specific Album (please don’t duplicate ones already existing), or add a photo to an Album. Share your media with the world!
This tab is extremely important if you want to access all the specific Short Courses connected to this Career, or all of the fascinating Animal Fact Files. Earn extra points for completing Courses, and climb to the top of the Leaderboard!
The rules are not to make participation difficult or take away from the freedom to interact, but they are extremely important to keep all Members safe.
1. Members are NOT allowed to share personal contact information (such as address or details of family members), other than what is contained under their Profiles.
2. NO bullying of fellow Members and friends on this Group.
3. NO use of profanity, swear words or words meant to be racial or against a specific belief.
4. Clearly indicate when you post photos or songs whether they are your OWN PROPERTY or COPIED. Copyright abusers will be penalized.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO nudity or photos associated with nudity will be allowed. Trespassers will be banned from OZT and details will be handed over to the authorities.
6. In Groups belonging to schools, institutions or animal organizations, the ADMIN is king! Members of these Groups must adhere to their rules and regulations.
Member Introduction & Participation
We encourage new Members to participate as much as possible in the Forum. You may start by introducing themselves to the rest of the Members under the INTRODUCE YOURSELF Topic. Tell us who you are, in which country you live, what are your interests, music, food etc. Don’t be shy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.