- Students who want to work with mammals
This Course deals with the basic information and taxonomy of the Hare.
The Course is meant for people who want to work with mammals, and specifically with the Hare. The information will allow you to:
- Learn some of the basic facts about Hares.
- Understand how Genets are scientifically classified
In addition, the Course contains the following secondary objectives:
How to complete the Course
- Click on the “START NOW” button to start the Course.
- After completing each Lesson, click on the “Complete” button
- At the end of the Course, click on the “Complete Course” button and received the reward(s)
Completing this Course will add 100 POINTS to your overall points score.
Do you have information that you would like to contribute to this course? Please click on the red beetle to access the contribution form.