- This Courses needs to be unlocked by first completing the Prerequisite Courses
- Students who want to work with cats
This Course on cats’ teeth teaches you the basic anatomy and functions. Knowledge about cat anatomy will help you prepare for further tertiary studies and working with cats.
The Course is meant for people who want to work with cats. The information will allow you to:
- Learn about the anatomy of a cat’s teeth
- Learn about the different kinds of teeth and their purpose
In addition, the Course contains the following secondary objectives:
How to complete the Course
- Click on the “START” button to start the Course.
- After completing each Lesson, click on the “Complete” button
- At the end of the Course, click on the “Finish Course” button to receive the reward(s)
Completing this Course will add 100 POINTS to your overall points score.
Do you have information to add to this course? Please click on the red beetle to learn more about being an OZT Mentor and Contributor.