- Students who want to work with cats
This Beginner Course on Cat Taxonomy teaches you the importance of scientific classification in understanding animals, and where cats fit into this diagram.
The Course is meant for people who want to work with cats. The information will allow you to:
- Classify cats within the animal kingdom
- Know which characteristics cats have to class them together as a species
In addition, the Course contains the following secondary objectives:
How to complete the Course
- Click on the “START” button to begin the Course.
- After completing each Lesson, click on the “Complete” button
- At the end of the Course, click on the “Finish Course” button to receive the reward(s)
Completing this Course will add 100 POINTS to your overall points score.
Do you have information that you would like to contribute to this course? Please click on the red beetle to access the contribution form.