- This Courses needs to be unlocked by first completing the Prerequisite Courses
- Students who want to work with cats
This Course on cat ears teaches you the basic anatomy and functions. Knowledge about cat anatomy will help you prepare for further tertiary studies and working with cats.
The Course is meant for people who want to work with cats. The information will allow you to:
- Understand more about the anatomy of cat ears
- Understand the basics in the purpose and use of cat ears
In addition, the Course contains the following secondary objectives:
How to complete the Course
- Click on the “START” button to start the Course.
- After completing each Lesson, click on the “Complete” button
- At the end of the Course, click on the “Finish Course” button to receive the reward(s)
Completing this Course will add 100 POINTS to your overall points score.
Do you have information that you would like to contribute to this course? Please click on the red beetle to access the contribution form.