We help you choose your dream career in marine conservation
The field of marine conservation contains careers where individuals can work in or on the sea, at the beach or indoors at aquariums and sanctuaries.
The careers are divided into seven (7) sub-categories:
- Caring for marine animals
- Promoting marine conservation
- Protecting marine life
- Community-based marine careers
- Coastal Management
- Marine Ecotourism
- Science and marine research
What can I Learn from each Career?
In-depth knowledge of a specific career is extremely important. Understanding everything about a career, like what will you be doing every day, what are the difficulties you might face, and what do I need to do to prepare for such a career, will all help you to decide on the BEST career for you.
Each career includes information to help you with the following questions:
- What is the career about
- What are the daily tasks?
- Where will I be able to work?
- Which skills are important?
- What subjects do I need at School?
- Where can I study for this career?
- Which animals will I work with?
- How can I prepare for the career while still in school?
- Where can I volunteer for experience?
List of sub-categories to choose from
Click on the sub-category to access all of the different careers.